Why should you attend?
This module covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum including terminology, structure, basic concepts of TOGAF® 9, and the core principles of Enterprise Architecture. As well as the theory, the course includes many examples of architecture deliverables and artifacts. The course prepares participants to undertake the TOGAF® Level 1 exam.
Who should attend?
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF® 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Technical Analysts who want to career develop into enterprise architecture
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF® 9
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The core concepts of TOGAF® 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF® 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- TOGAF® reference models
- The TOGAF® certification program.