Why should you attend?
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and what the risks and issues that can easily affect cyber resilience. Candidates will understand how to get the best balance of risk, cost, benefits and flexibility within an organization.
Who should attend?
People wanting to take an active role in any of the offices described in the P3O model.
- Developing the business case required to obtain senior management approval for the P3O.
- How to identify and build the most appropriate P3O model, which will adapt to the organization’s needs, taking account of the organization’s size and portfolio, programme and project management maturity.
- How to identify the most appropriate roles required to populate a specified P3O structure.
- Planning the implementation of a P3O.
- How to choose and use appropriate tools and techniques while running the P3O and advising those who shape the portfolio of programmes and projects.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
P3O Foundation certificate