ISO 30301 – Records Management Systems Certification
ISO 30301: specifies requirements to be met by a Records Management System (RMS) in order to support an organization in the achievement of its mandate, mission, strategy and goals.
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification to your company:
- Global recognition
- Increases business efficiency
- More effective system for records
- Cost savings and accountability
- Enables risk management and business continuity
- Empowers organizations to capitalize on the value of their information resources as business, commercial and knowledge assets
Benefits of ISO 30301 certification to your customers:
- Improves quality and services
- On time delivery
- Right first time approach
ISO 30301 certification (also known as “registration”), is a third-party audit performed by a certification body who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 30301, will issue an ISO 30301 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 30301 Certification.