Why should you attend?
The GDPR Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By attending the GDPR Introduction course, you will understand the importance of the GDPR and the benefits that business, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in the fundamental principles of privacy
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Understand the basic concepts and components of Data Protection
- Understand the data protection principles, challenges, issues and the importance of a data protection officer, controller and processor
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
Day 1: Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued