What is CompTIA Network+?
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Why is import for you?
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Who Should Attend?
- Junior Network Administrator
- Computer Technician
- Network Field Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- System Engineer
- IS Consultant
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Field Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Networking Concepts: explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
- Network Security: summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network
- Infrastructure: determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
- Network Troubleshooting & Tools: explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance
- Network Operations: use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity
Benefits of CompTIA Network+
You will be learn:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Cloud computing best practices & coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the skills to keep the network resilient
Recommended Experience: CompTIA A+ Certification and At least 9 to 12 months of networking experience