What is Cloud Essentials+?
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members – not just the IT specialists – understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
Why is important for you?
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization
Who Should Attend?
- Sales and Marketing Staff in cloud product or service management
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Owners
- Managed Service Provider Personnel
- New Data Center Staff
- Technical Support Staff
- Cloud Concepts: explain cloud principles, identify cloud networking concepts and storage techniques, and understand cloud design aspects.
- Business Principles of Cloud Environments: identify and employ appropriate cloud assessments like feasibility studies, benchmarking, or gap analysis, highlight key business aspects of cloud vendor relation adoption, and comprehend cloud migration approaches.
- Management and Technical Operations: explain aspects of operating within the cloud, such as data management or optimization and understand the role of DevOps in cloud environments, like API integration or provisioning.
- Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud: understand risk management and response concepts related to cloud services and identify the importance and impacts of compliance in the cloud, such as regulatory concerns or international standards.
Benefits of CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ empowers candidates to make data-driven cloud recommendations by using key skills to evaluate business use cases, financial impacts, cloud technologies, and deployment models. Earning Cloud Essentials+ demonstrates a readiness for management-level positions while ensuring an understanding of the fundamental approach to cloud computing, as well as the business impact of migrating and governing in the cloud.
At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services or between six months to a year of work experience as a business analyst in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies.