Why should you attend?
- AgilePM Foundation certified individuals.
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studie
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- AgilePM Foundation certificate or
- DSMD Atern Foundation Certificate or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per questions
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5 hour duration
- Open-book (AgilePM Handbook only)