Why should you attend?
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and what the risks and issues that can easily affect cyber resilience. Candidates will understand how to get the best balance of risk, cost, benefits and flexibility within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization.
- Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.
- Carry out risk management
- Strategy controls
- Design controls
- Transition controls
- Operation controls
- Continual improvement controls
- Evaluating the need for segregation of duties and dual controls
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- RESILIA Foundation qualification