Why should you attend?
The purpose of the foundation certification is to understand how decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience. It has a comprehensive approach across all areas and teaches individuals how to make good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.
Who should attend?
- Professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization
- Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams, often including a local champion or mentor for all staff to refer to.
- Understand the purpose, benefits and key terms of cyber resilience
- Understand the purpose of risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities
- Understand the purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute
- Understand the purpose of cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam