Why should you attend?
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a your have sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across any organizational perspective. Your understanding will include the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
Who should attend?
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- The facts, terms, concepts and relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R framework.
- How the M_o_R principles, approach and processes are used.
- How to identify the M_o_R framework documents and understand their uses and differences.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam