This course provides an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments, focussing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The course is based on the ITIL® 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Who should attend?
- Individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
The course will help to:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL® ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Candidates must hold the ITIL® 4 foundation certificate.