This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL® v4 foundation qualification with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts. The course is based on the ITIL® v4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Who should attend?
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
The course will help to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
Candidates must hold the ITIL® v4 foundation certificate