This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL® v4 foundation qualification with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools. It gives them an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods. The course is based on the ITIL® v4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Who should attend?
- Individuals continuing of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
The course will help to:
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Candidates must hold the ITIL® v4 foundation certificate.