ISO 22320 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 22320 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental components of emergency management (EM). Furthermore, you will understand the importance of emergency management and how businesses, society and governments can benefit from it.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in emergency management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge on the main processes and principles of emergency management (EM)
- Understand the basic components of emergency management (EM) including principles, process, and structure
- Understand the activities of emergency management (EM)
Day 1: Introduction to emergency management based on ISO 22320
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 100 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- The Attendance Record worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.